Why Volunteer for GABA?
Volunteering is an opportunity to share your talents and stretch your abilities as an important member of our team. By joining our volunteer staff, you can apply the skills you’ve already honed, learn new skills, expand your network, and enjoy a flexible schedule tailored to meet your needs and goals.
As a GABA Volunteer, Your Benefits Include:
- Become part of the GABA team and a large community of people from or interested in Germany, as well as industry groups from film to green energy
- Make new friends and business contacts
- Improve your German or English by volunteering in a bilingual environment
- Help with educational outreach on cross-border economic, business, cultural, and legal developments
- Have fun in GABA’s friendly atmosphere!
Access to the GABA Network
- Complimentary individual GABA membership
- Free attendance at virtual events and at all in-person events where you volunteer, as well as most other in-person events
- Facilitated introductions to members of the GABA community
Opportunities for professional development
- Learn new skills and gain valuable job experience, especially useful if contemplating a career shift
- Author website posts relevant to core GABA issue areas
- Professional references can be provided where appropriate
- Active volunteers may be featured in the GABA website News Section
- Volunteers who take on increased responsibilities are listed as Team Members on the GABA website
Please use this form to tell us what type of volunteering you’d like to do and what’s important to you. This will help us connect you to the right team members and match you to volunteer opportunities.