Are You Interested in a Fun Intercultural Volunteering Position?
GABA SoCal is an organization designed to accelerate your business connections and help you build lasting professional lifetime relationships. We have experience in strengthening transatlantic business, making deep local connections, organizing impactful events, and providing access to thought leaders. GABA SoCal seeks a volunteer to help manage our outreach and connection activities on Facebook.
GABA SoCal offers
- Powerful Networking: Targeted opportunities to develop and deepen a relevant and effective professional network
- Impactful Events: Access to a wide range of events on current topics supported by experts and thought leaders
- Vibrant Community: Engaged business leaders collaborate and share expertise with the German American community
- A complimentary GABA membership
- Free attendance at almost all virtual and in-person events
- Your profile listing on the GABA Team Page
- Get to know the GABA Board Members and experts, and potential resources to help with finding connections
- The possibility to learn a new skill set and gain valuable professional experience, beneficial if contemplating a career shift
- Author website posts relevant to core GABA issue areas
- Professional references can be provided where appropriate
- You have a strong affinity for social media, especially in creating and managing Facebook content.
- You have experience or familiarity with German American international business, or you have German American ties.
- Our Facebook presence is in English so German language skills are not necessary, although a plus
- You are an engaged and motivated person who has fun meeting new people!
- Posting content on the GABA SoCal Facebook Group, Facebook Page, and Facebook Personal Page.
- Translatingevent calendar pages into powerful Facebook posts
- Create new social media content relative to the industry spectrum of the GABA industry groups
For details on volunteering and to apply, please refer to our volunteer application form!