Permanent employee, Full-time · San Diego, USA
- You support our CEO in all administrative matters of the daily business, including managing inbox and appointment calendars and coordinating internal and external meetings.
- You are the interface to internal and external stakeholders and independently respond to correspondence.
- You keep track of current projects and follow up on open issues.
- You support the hiring process of new talents and are the contact person for our hiring managers regarding all recruiting topics.
- You are the first contact person for our executives and employees on all HR topics.
- You are responsible for all topics related to HR administration, such as the creation of contracts and reference letters, as well as the maintenance of our internal HR system.
- You are the contact person for the external service provider of our payroll.
- You are responsible for our office management with all relevant organizational and administrative tasks.
- Minimum 2 years experience in supporting C Level executives.
- Experience in HR and Recruiting preferred.
- Absolute team player and have high intrinsic motivation and positive charisma.
- Organizational talent and an expert at finding solutions to different challenges, even under pressure.
- Exercise strong judgment in dealing with confidential matters, and loyalty and discretion are a matter of course for you.
- Written and verbal communication skills in English and German are highly appreciated.
WHO WE ARE
An excellent workplace for ambitious doers. We care about your opinion and your development.
WE ARE MATCHMAKERS
Our clients are international life sciences companies (Biotech, Pharma, Medical Device & Diagnostics) with a temporary contractor need for challenging and urgent tasks/projects. Our contractors are experts with medical, biological, pharmaceutical, or technical backgrounds looking for exciting assignments. We bring them together.
READY FOR TAKEOFF
After eight successful years in Europe, we are leaping to the USA. Join us in our global expansion and build the US business with us. Benefit from the growth and development opportunities by being part of the team right from the start!
K- Recruiting LP is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment in an unlawful manner. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
To apply and to find more information visit here.